Where I Live #2

All of these pictures are creative commons which means that the photographers have given permission for us to use their photo as long as I give credit. You can mouse over the pictures to see who took them.

The Comox Valley is where I live. If you would like to learn more about the Comox Valley then you can visit this website. I would love to hear about where you live in a comment! Thanks for letting me tell you about why I love where I live.

The Student Blogging Challenge

14 thoughts on “Where I Live #2

1. Hi Soph,

I really enjoyed this post – I loved all the pictures and the catchy commentary that accompanied them. I can totally see why you love where you live. I love where I live for all the same reasons: Hiking and snowshoeing in the mountains, sailing and swimming on the ocean and lakes, and exploring the trails in the ‘fragrant forests’!

Frank

2. I love all the alliteration! Well done! Great Sliderocket presentation too. I love living here too, mostly for the long gardening season. 🙂

3. I live in Wisconsin. I love where I live because there is a lot of nice people and places to visit. My favorite place to visit is the Wisconsin Dells. What is your favorite place to visit? What is it like in the Comox Valley?

4. Hi Soph
    it’s Owen and Lila today we got to make our avatars today! When you get this you will see. I didn’t see you today when we were making our avatars. I wanted to email you but this is the only way to.
    And did you get those pictures off the internet.
    all for now Owen
    P.S. Lila says hi.

• Hi Owen and Lila!
      How are you? Too bad I wasn’t here to help your class make avatars. I got the pictures off a website called Flickr, but you have to make sure that you leave credit for the image. See you soon!~Sophie

5. Hi Sophie! It’s Aerin. I love your show and today I will probably do your survey. I love your pictures esspecially the one with the beautiful purple flowers. I hope to see you.
    What are you doing for your heritage project?

From Aerin

6. Pingback: Visit these – week 3 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

7. Hi Sophie ! I love the pictures that you put up. Where you live looks beautiful. I live in the U.S.A. I love the topic too. I would like to keep in touch.

8. Hello Sophie,
    I am Francine, one of the Student blogging Challenge mentor. You do a fantastic job at blogging, like everyone in your class! I find your entries interesting, creative and well illustrated. You know how to include links, photos and well written texts in your blog. You are doing great work, keep it up. You can write shorter entries if you want to be a more regular blogger and have more readers. Want to try it?
    Bye,
    Francine